Agile teams are meant to be self-organizing and empowered to make their own decisions. Structure also needs to be in place to ensure the team is on target to meet the business objectives and deliver the project according to timelines. The Agile Project Manager plays an important role in providing the right level of structure to enable the team to be successful. This session will review the responsibilities of Agile Project Managers and give the participants important tools to enable them to effectively manage the team deliverables.
Participant Will Learn
- The project manager role and responsibilities on Agile teams
- How to create and manage meaningful metrics
- How to utilize Agile metrics in communicating project progress to executive sponsors
- How to create and manage an Agile release plan and backlog
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)