How can we become more lean and optimize our business operations? Is there a way we can do so in an efficient manner? This is what we strive to answer through our Business Intelligence approach, a data supported approach that helps our clients make better, actionable decisions.
Da Vinci Approach
The Da Vinci Business Intelligence Development Strategy starts with the 3R’s
BI Assessment Strategy
Before implementing a Business Intelligence (BI) strategy, it’s crucial for our clients to identify their single version of the truth (SVOT). The SVOT can also be viewed as the client’s overarching goal once a BI Strategy is implemented. Once this goal is made known throughout the organization, that’s when we begin the early stages of assessing the current state of the organization’s BI strategy (if any), outline a project roadmap, forecast of financial and/or contractor resources, etc. Here is our five step macro-view on how to create an effective BI Strategy:
- Business Discovery: Create a high-level summary of BI needs & map out the impact if these needs are addressed.
- BI Strategy & Execution: Assess existing BI strategies (if any) and measure the completeness of execution & impact it has/had.
- Gap Analysis: Prioritize gaps within existing BI strategies (if any) to see if they can be tailored to meet new BI needs.
- BI Strategy Scenarios: Present multiple BI strategy scenarios to client with a mapped out forecast of tasks to solve the agreed upon business plan.
- Select BI Strategy: Come to agreement on BI strategy and allow Da Vinci to manage the execute the agreed upon strategy.