The Agile Essentials 2-day workshop is an interactive introduction to Agile terminology, concepts, and principles. This workshop will prepare participants to effectively participate in and lead agile teams.
Participants Will Learn
- Agile terminology, concepts, and principles
- Ways to adhere to Agile principles using various techniques for common team activities
- Agile activities through hands-on, interactive exercises
- How to successfully start an Agile project providing the team with an overall view of deliverables
- How to utilize various mechanisms to track, assess and communicate team progress
Project Managers, Development Managers, Developers, QA/Testers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and other Agile team members interested in learning how to successfully implement pragmatic Agile on their team.