You've heard the term Agile. You've been told it will save you time and money in your team's software delivery. It sounds too good to be true but you'd like to learn a bit more. In this 4-hour session we will introduce you to Agile terminology. This session will review the Agile frameworks; Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc. Whether you decide to go "all in" with a full Agile transformation or try it on a few pilot projects first, there are key components to consider before your organization can realize the full benefits. At the conclusion of this session, you will have a better understanding of how you can support your teams through an Agile transformation.
Participants Will Learn
- Agile terminology, concepts, and principles
- Required ceremonies and techniques to avoid organizational “Scrumfall”
- Agile activities through hands-on, interactive exercises
- How to support cultural change
- Reporting and tracking mechanisms
C-level, Project Managers, Directors, Managers, Business Champions, Product Owners